Kyle Long has been part of the Robert Pahlke Law Group since its inception
and has spent the last nine years passionately fighting to obtain justice
for victims of catastrophic injuries and their families. He is committed
to helping those who have suffered from the negligence of others in the
workplace or as part of their everyday lives.
Kyle graduated from the University of Nebraska College of Law in 2003 and
has dedicated his career to personal injury ever since. He has handled
difficult and complex cases in the areas of medical malpractice, railroad
injuries, product liability, wrongful death, injuries involving federal
motor carriers and civil rights litigation. He truly cares about the welfare
and well-being of his clients.
Kyle takes an active role in the community, supporting educational and
optometric health care opportunities for children. Kyle enjoys traveling
and are spending time with his young son, Declan, and family.
If you would like to retain Attorney Kyle Long for your case, call The
Robert Pahlke Law Group at (888) 514-4138.
- University of Nebraska – Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 2000
- University of Nebraska College of Law – Juris Doctor, 2003
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys Board of Directors, member
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys, member
- American Association for Justice, member
- Nebraska State Bar Association, member
Teaching and Publications
- Winning Trial Strategies, 2011 NATA Fall Seminar, program chair
- Litigation of the Worker's Compensation Lien, 2012 NATA Lien Seminar,
author and presenter
- Downey v. West Nebraska Community College Area